Thursday, July 16, 2009

Katie's 1st Card Challenges!!



I'm finally getting around to posting on our blog!! I'm enjoying a couple of weeks off from work and school and am getting some much needed R&R! Been spending the week with mom and dad in Ballinger and it's been nice. Because of my down time I have finally been able to get my creative juices flowing again. I made a card from Kristina Werner's Color Challenge, along with the Mojo Monday Color challenge. I've also been working on some wall art for my new apartment by creating an altered canvas with various scrapbooking papers. As I'm slowly preparing to get back in the school mindset, I'm also beginning to work on some handmade projects for my sorority Sigma Phi Lambda (Sisters for the Lord). I look forward to seeing all of my sisters again very soon!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!! ~Chick 2

No comments:

Post a Comment