Friday, May 6, 2011

Copics - Still Practicing (and will be for a while!)


I'm really enjoying using my Copic markers -- it will definitely take me lots of practice to get the hang of these awesome tools. Not too crazy about the mouse grass or my work on skin tones, but it will get better -- I'm determined. Great digis from Angelique at http://sliekje.blogspot.com. She's got lots of precious images -- such talent. They look great framed in my new Nestabilities from Michaels - great prices when you use their 40% and 50% off coupons!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards..I think you did a wonderful job coloring with Copics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my Copic collection and I actually have 52 of them but still not the skill to use them. I have high hopes tho..:) I think you did a great job for a confessed newbie..

    transport7800@aol.com

    ReplyDelete